[3830] RAC Winter K8MR SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter K8MR SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 00:25:50 +0000
                    RAC Winter Contest - 2020

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: SRQ FL
Operating Time (hrs): 3

  160:    6              2
   80:   14              5
   40:   30             10
   20:   34              8
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
Total:   84     0       25         0  Total Score = 21,800

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Working people outside Canada in a contest like this feels a bit like kissing
your sister, so it was all S&P working pretty much only Canadians, except
for a few appealing American cousins I ran into.

I spent a good part of the day on Saturday replacing my G5RV with an 80 meter
OCF. The OCF seems to work at least as well as the old antenna, with better SWRs
on most bands, especially 20M, though a real A/B comparison is impossible.

Merry Christmas to all, stay warm and safe!

73  -  Jim  K8MR