[3830] RAC Winter VE5GC SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, g.cowan@sasktel.net
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter VE5GC SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 19:18:29 +0000
                    RAC Winter Contest - 2020

Call: VE5GC
Operator(s): VE5GC
Station: VE5GC

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: sk
Operating Time (hrs): 19

  160:
   80:  193     11       8         5
   40:  201     28       6         4
   20:  349     10       8         3
   15:    2      0       1
   10:
    6:
    2:
Total:  745     49      23        12  Total Score = 122,080

Club:

Comments:

Great band conditions. Thanks to all the contest organizers.   Many thanks to
all that put's up with my cw.  Trying to learn logging with the computer and
it's been a struggle getting my fingers and brain on the same wave length. I
learnt with a pen and paper many years ago. That's what it's like trying to
learn something new when your 82, hi hi.  Best 73's to all  Ve5gc.