[3830] TBDC N3HEE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, galicic@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC N3HEE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 14:58:27 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 26

Call: N3HEE
Operator(s): N3HEE
Station: N3HEE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

Total:  QSOs = 447  Total Score = 1,831

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Another fun filled Stew !  Got a late start due to company but made up most of
it by mid evening. Not much EU heard or worked but did manage to work UX2X,
HG0R, US1Q and KH7M for some BIG points. Fun working and being called by many
west coast stations including KH7M.  Slept in and did not get on again until
nearly 7AM local time Sunday to work another handful of west coast and local
stations.  Had to entertain new puppy while trying to scrape up a few more Q's
Sunday morning.  All in all very happy with my results.  Antenna seems to be
playing quite well. I will make some improvements for next season.

Happy New Year to all !

K3/100 and inverted L with apex at 50 feet and 21 radials.  No RX antennas.

Joe
N3HEE