[3830] TBDC N5UM Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC N5UM Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 17:17:30 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 26

Call: N5UM
Operator(s): N5UM
Station: N5UM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EM15
Operating Time (hrs): 5.3

Total:  QSOs = 275  Total Score = 864

Club:

Comments:

A fun few hours, even though I could not hear any EU.  Only a couple of
Caribbean stations for DX this time.  160M inverted L is back up more vertical
and with vertical part taller than before the big ice storm from late October,
but not sure if it's working any better.   The preamp on my mag loop RX antenna
has failed so I had no separate RX antenna.   I need to do something about that.

73, Al N5UM