[3830] TBDC K2IW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC K2IW Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 19:07:33 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 26

Call: K2IW
Operator(s): K2IW
Station: K2IW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN32
Operating Time (hrs): 7

Total:  QSOs = 302  Total Score = 1,041

Club:

Comments:

Another contest set up at friends house. Usually setup of Inverted L with
radials, 590sg, and ALS-606 amp. Added a ~500ft beverage facing EU and one
facing California that was really useful during this contest. The conditions to
Europe, much like most of this year, don't compare at all to 2018/2019. I never
got a good Euro run going, so while I got more qsos this year than last, my
overall score was lower. Could have stayed up longer to work more domestics, but
I was tired from getting up at 3am local for the DARC Xmas contest. Sat at my
radio before sunrise to see if there was anything really interesting, could hear
some JA's but they couldn't hear me. Overall very happy with my further
experimenting with beverages, just wish conditions to EU were better.