[3830] TBDC PJ4/K4BAI(@PJ4NG) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC PJ4/K4BAI(@PJ4NG) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 22:11:57 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 26

Call: PJ4/K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: PJ4NG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Bonaire
Operating Time (hrs): 0:27

Total:  QSOs = 3  Total Score = 11

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This was planned to be a high power full time (as full time as you can do from
Bonaire where the usable band open time is less than 14 hours).  But, the
amplifier needed to be reset and there was no one able to get to the station to
reset it.  So, second plan was full time low power.  It started shortly before
sunset on Bonaire with NP2J and NP2X.  Was unable to get the attention of Stan,
ZF9CW.  Called and worked W2GD earlier than I had thought I could with low
power.  Then, the internet at the station disconnected and the remote contest
was over.  Went home and had some fun.  Sorry to disappoint everyone.  Maybe
some of you worked PJ4DX on Bonaire.  He was one of my first QSOs form home.
May try again in January in CQ 160 CW.  73, John, K4BAI.