[3830] TBDC KE0TT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC KE0TT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 04:45:12 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 26

Call: KE0TT
Operator(s): KE0TT
Station: KE0TT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 7

Total:  QSOs = 143  Total Score = 404

Club:

Comments:

K3/10 at 10 watts to a 45' high T-top vertical.  Rolled out two temporary 130'
radials on top of snow and connected to them and our well water pipe also for
the ground side.  Decent condx, with quiet QRN made for lots of "no
repeat" QSO's, which makes life easier for you who copy my small signal,
and I enjoy it. Highlights included: Q with ZF9 station, hearing EU and PAC
stations (no Q's), and big sigs from NA. K4BAI:  thanks for the QSO, John. C U
next time, and thanks for your patient copy of my 10 watts.  73, Dan  ke0tt  MN