[3830] TBDC K0TG(@W0AIH) Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC K0TG(@W0AIH) Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 05:34:22 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 26

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: W0AIH

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 14

Total:  QSOs = 338  Total Score = 1,352

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

While preparing for the contest and looking thru the files for my Writelog
files, I found that the last time I operated Stew Perry was 2010.

This year the station was open so I snapped up the opportunity to try QRP from
W0AIH.  10 years ago, I did 100 watts.

QRP has it challenges.  I had to get used to not being the first station people
respond to when calling.  DX is a challenge of course.  But there is excellent
hardware to work with at W0AIH.  It is nice to have a selection of antennas to
use.

I thought I would have at least one break in the event, but I went right thru
with just short breaks.  I also had to get a new rhythm not having spotting.
Just back to old school.  :)

Looking forward to doing QRP again sometime.

73, John  K0TG @ W0AIH