[3830] TBDC NR5M(K5GA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC NR5M(K5GA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 18:10:30 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 26

Call: NR5M
Operator(s): K5GA
Station: NR5M

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 14

Total:  QSOs = 617  Total Score = 3,182

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

I began the contest extremely tired. By 0200 I was nodding off over and over. My
72 years of age and disease is definitely taking hold of me. I simply had too
much going on during the days leading up to the contest and it was breaking up
my rhythm and run rate.

I also did too much DXing even though Europe was calling me on CQs.

The NE beverage is noisy as well. Had to use the E and N many times to work the
NE stations and Europeans.

Anyway, enough of the excuses, I had fun and we are only in the beginning stages
of putting NR5M back together after more than 2 years of non-use except for SS.

Congrats to all the good scores from our area of the nation. Maybe I'll try CQ
160 CW and see if I can make up for my poor operating in the Stew.

HNY to all

Bill(y)  K5GA