[3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 04:10:05 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 31

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:   86
   40:   78
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  164  Mults = 144  Total Score = 23,616

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Both 40 and 80 were very good tonight.  I don't keep track of such things, but I
expect this is the first time I have made over 20,000 points in each of the
three sessions on a given Wednesday.  One reason could be that except when I am
working from home or am on vacation, I usually miss the 1900Z session.  Nice to
have Europeans call on 40 and 80.  Thanks for all QSOs and Happy New Year to
all.  73, John, K4BAI.