[3830] RTTY Roundup K4IU SO(A) Dig LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K4IU@me.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K4IU SO(A) Dig LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2021 22:14:47 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2021

Call: K4IU
Operator(s): K4IU
Station: K4IU

Class: SO(A) Dig LP
QTH: Rochester, MN
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

   80:             80
   40:            163
   20:             98
   15:              1
   10:
-----------------------
Total:    0       345  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 18  Total Score = 23,460

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

10 and 15 meters were no shows at this QTH. The FT8/4 contesting sub bands was
where the action was! My rates were slow but steady. There were a couple of
logging hiccups but over all radios and software performed well. I thought
conditions were mediocre with not many EU on 80. Steady list of JA callers on
Saturday morning to justify getting up early. Quit early to share the radios
with K0UH for her RTTY effort.

73 Fred K4IU