[3830] RTTY Roundup AA5JF SO RTTY HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, amgoss05@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup AA5JF SO RTTY HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 00:21:26 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2021

Call: AA5JF
Operator(s): AA5JF
Station: AA5JF

Class: SO RTTY HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 15:30

   80:   152
   40:   239
   20:   219
   15:    49
   10:
-----------------------
Total:   659       0  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 34  Total Score = 57,333

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

First time I've been home for the RTTY Roundup, and I enjoyed it thoroughly,
even though I was unable to spend all my attention and time on radiosport this
holiday weekend. Did find that it is possible to play at RTTY contesting while
simultaneously providing moral support to one of the kids finishing the college
applications (audio is optional, just need to remember the right function keys):
something I don't think is possible with CW or phone contesting. First time I
tried a RTTY contest without spotting assistance, and the positive was that it
forced me to learn some tricks about S&P, although it did mean more pressure
to find a run frequency. Got most continental-48 multipliers (where was UT
though?) but seriously short on European multipliers. Probably should have
skipped my Sunday morning run/jog to hunt on 20M.