[3830] RTTY Roundup W6R(WQ6X) SO(A) RTTY HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ron@wq6x.info
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W6R(WQ6X) SO(A) RTTY HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 01:29:02 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2021

Call: W6R
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: SO(A) RTTY HP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 17:17
Remote Operation

   80:   124       0
   40:    80       0
   20:   148       0
   15:    48       0
   10:     1       0
-----------------------
Total:   401       0  State/Prov = 48  Countries = 19  Total Score = 26,867

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This was another WQ6X operation from NX6T in Fallbrook.
The original plan was to run W6R as a multi-OP however at
the last minute no one was available, relegating me to run SOAB(A).
In between remote operating stints as W6R, I found time to put the
WQ6X callsign on the air.
Condx in Fallbrook were not too bad.
The REAL problem was 90-second internet dropouts.  If I disappeared
on you and then suddenly came back as if nothing had happened, now you
know the reason behind it and SO2-R had NoThing to do with it.
Random failure of the shack A/C relegated the operation to run anywhere
from 550 - 1350 watts depending on the amplifier operating temp.
LooK for a writeup on this GiG at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.Com