[3830] RTTY Roundup K7QA SO(A) RTTY HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K7QA@aol.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K7QA SO(A) RTTY HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 02:56:24 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2021

Call: K7QA
Operator(s): K7QA
Station: K7QA

Class: SO(A) RTTY HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 23

   80:    239
   40:    246
   20:    504
   15:    150
   10:      0
-----------------------
Total:   1139      0  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 26  Total Score = 92,259

Club: BigSky

Comments:

Hadn't planned on getting sucked into the dittle dittle vortex for more than
just a few casual hours. I sensed very limited MT participation as the pileups
just kept coming. Much easier to let the robot parse out multiple callers on one
freq visually instead of trusting my aging ear-brain processing. No 10m but all
the other bands were well stocked from all regions. And nice to have DX call in
on 40m. Tnx for all the Qs.