[3830] RTTY Roundup K5RZA M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb5aar@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K5RZA M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 16:44:34 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2021

Call: K5RZA
Operator(s): K5RZA N5RZ
Station: K5RZA

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 30

   80:    341     12
   40:    603     17
   20:    777      3
   15:    127      0
   10:      0      0
-----------------------
Total:   1848     32  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 66  Total Score = 231,240

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

A fun weekend.   Made a few FT4 QSO's in the wee hours when things got slow, but
generally the rate was better on RTTY so stuck with it the rest of the time.

When running on 20M Sunday afternoon, VK7BO called in on LP for a new mult.
Deborah mentioned "I wish a North Dakota would call in" (our last
state needed).  Four QSO's later, KD0WUQ calls in from ND!   Unfortunately, we
couldn't will in any more mults that way!    Missed Canadians: VO1 VE8 VE9 VY0
VY1 VY2

The local skimmer kept cranking out the spots - amazing software!  Thanks
VE3NEA.

Some great scores out there.

Thanks to all for the QSO's.

88 & 73, de Deborah & Gator