[3830] RTTY Roundup N6KIM(@K6ZH) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jnprice@pacbell.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N6KIM(@K6ZH) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 23:36:41 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2021

Call: N6KIM
Operator(s): N6KIM K6ZH
Station: K6ZH

Class: M/S HP
QTH: California
Operating Time (hrs): 15

   80:    40       26
   40:    85       87
   20:   155      133
   15:    28        8
   10:
-----------------------
Total:   308      254  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 36  Total Score = 51,142

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I got my wife Joan N6KIM interested in doing this as a Multi-Single contest.
She did the FT8 Qs, and I did the RTTY Qs.  Nice balance, and quite a few mults
- including all states!

One issue:  I submitted my log to the ARRL as "DIGI" because I didn't
see a way to do "DIGI + RTTY" in N1MM+.  So the robot basically
disregarded more than half of the QSOs!  I assumed that had happened because of
the "time-off" rule, which I absolutely don't understand.  But it
turns out - one needs to set the entry category as "Mixed," and it's
all good!  Thanks to Paul N1SFE, the Contest Program Manager at ARRL, for
helping me through this.