[3830] RTTY Roundup W7GYM SO(A) RTTY HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, danders8043@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W7GYM SO(A) RTTY HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 02:54:44 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2021

Call: W7GYM
Operator(s): W7GYM
Station: W7GYM

Class: SO(A) RTTY HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 15:21

   80:    49
   40:    73
   20:   200
   15:    22
   10:
-----------------------
Total:   344       0  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 21  Total Score = 24,424

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

First time using FSK on the TS-2000 and found its FSK filters to be as useful as
I had read about and hoped. I was frequently dropping the passband down to
minimum 250 Hz for crowded situations and it just barely lets the targeted
signal through, like blinders on a skittish horse!  In the end think it was
worth all the hassle to convert over from AFSK.  My head was ringing from the
contest until the next morning though.