[3830] RTTY Roundup WU4G SO(A) Dig LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup WU4G SO(A) Dig LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 00:59:39 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2021

Call: WU4G
Operator(s): WU4G
Station: WU4G

Class: SO(A) Dig LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

   80:    10      33
   40:    52      10
   20:    32       8
   15:    53       8
   10:     0       0
-----------------------
Total:   147      59  State/Prov = 41  Countries = 15  Total Score = 11,536

Club: Central Virginia Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for hearing my puny signal.  Saturday FT4 kept crashing with radio TCP
error.  Only way to get working again was to reboot computer.  Sunday the rain
started and my carolina windom decided to go south.  Reflected power almost
exceeded forward at times.  Between all the reboots and calling and not being
heard due to antenna issues, time on far exceeds results.  Time to replace the
antenna.