[3830] CWopsT AF4T Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dougaf4t@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AF4T Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 13:57:58 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jan 7

Call: AF4T
Operator(s): AF4T
Station: AF4T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EM86ti
Operating Time (hrs): 0.97

------------
  160:
   80:  65
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  65  Mults = 65  Total Score = 4,225

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

One of these CWTs, I will have a CQ that anyone hears, AND early enough to kick
off a good run, in edgewise.... I am sure there is some strategy that balances
out not having 15-30 minutes to "reserve" a frequency, finding a
suitable spot close enough for the pack to find me, do or don't call CQers while
looking for it, this only goes one hour so CHOOSE and live with the
consequences, and so forth. Till then I will be spinning the big knob, taking
comfort in knowing that the big gun CQ machines wouldn't get very far without us
little S&P folks answering them.  It's a big world, we all have a part, and
we're all in it together.  Thanks for contacts & 73 to all!