[3830] NAQP CW K5WA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5wa@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K5WA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 06:08:11 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K5WA
Operator(s): K5WA
Station: K5WA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 9
Remote Operation

  160:  110    37
   80:  115    39
   40:  315    52
   20:  422    47
   15:   28    18
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  991   194  Total Score = 192,254

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: CTDXCC Team Moderna

Comments:

Honored Don, K6RV (SK) by using his name for this one as did the entire CTDXCC
team.  Glad to see so many new 2x3 contester calls but afraid I scared a few off
since they seemed to just quit mid QSO.
Still using my makeshift "remote" that is slapped together with duct
tape and bailing wire.  Pretty rough lashup but can have a bit of fun with it
even so.  Down to a single K3 with only one RX in it while I wait on a pair of
K4s.  I'm sure they'll get here someday.  ;-)
Thanks for the QSOs!

73,
Bob K5WA