[3830] NAQP CW K5RM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K5RM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 15:02:15 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K5RM
Operator(s): K5RM
Station: K5RM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs): 5.25

  160:   44    23
   80:   53    27
   40:  160    36
   20:  157    39
   15:   20     8
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  435   134  Total Score = 58,290

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I had planned on working all 10 hrs, but had a family thing come up at last
minute.  I had problems on the low bands this year.  My beverage's didn't seem
to hear very well.  Missed calls and had trouble hearing people that I can
usually hear pretty well. Will have to do some improvements before long or find
out what the problem is. I have not contested much this year after getting into
horse back riding, and it shows in my coping skills. Apologies for the calls I
messed up before getting them right. Overall had a great time and liked finding
the crew from my muti op on the air and contacting them.  With this Covid crap
going around it has messed up a lot. I did work on my SO2R using both radio's on
same band to find mults. It's hard but practice helps.  Congrats to Jeff-W2FU's
gang.  glad you all were able to get together and operate. Hopefully my crew can
get back together and do it again.
73's
Thanks for the Q's
John K5RM