[3830] NAQP SSB W6PNG Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6png@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W6PNG Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 01:41:58 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: W6PNG
Operator(s): W6PNG
Station: W6PNG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Irvine,CA
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  151    41
   15:  204    25
   10:
-------------------
Total:  355    66  Total Score = 23,430

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Used my K3s/P3 into a HexBeam 10/15/20 expedition style at a friends house about
10m from y home QTH. Operated for about 5.5 hours and pretty much till 20m ran
out of stations. No 40m/80m antennas, hence the less than 10 full hours.

Started on 15m which was pretty good and I nabbed 100 Qs for first hour and then
50 Qs for each hour after that for a total of 3 hrs on 15m. All of the 15m time
was running a frequency.

20m was initially S/P until I found a "hole" in the wall of stations
and ran periodically.

Noise level was overall good on both bands and signal strength varied
considerably.

Its cool to level the playing field with 100w max and no assist.

One DX overall with a JA station.

Fun time.

Paul
W6PNG/M0SNA