[3830] ARRL Jan VHF VE3CV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjw5257@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF VE3CV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 04:14:10 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  34     16  Total Score = 544

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Like watching paint dry for the first few hours, but picked up later.  Last hour
was painful with only dupes answering my CQs. Big QSB ate up a few other Qs.
Still fun to do during yet another dreary January day.  It felt like very few
pointed their beams north to Canada.  All FT8 as nada heard on CW.  My homebrew
3 element yagi worked well with 80 Watts from the K3 and N1MM scoring.  Need
more folks to enable real time scoring onto contestonlinescore.com.   Thanks for
the Qs...and thanks to CBC for a couple of hockey games to watch while
contesting...who says FT8 is no fun.
73 and Stay Safe
Jeff, VE3CV