[3830] NAQP SSB ND0C Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, randydvm@iw.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB ND0C Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 06:09:35 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: ND0C
Operator(s): ND0C
Station: ND0C

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:    8     5
   80:   71    31
   40:   35    21
   20:  120    35
   15:    1     1
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  235    93  Total Score = 21,855

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Team: MWA EELPOUT

Comments:

I really enjoy the NAQP and the activity level seemed to be good.  Unfortunately
15 didn't really open up, at least when I checked it.  The noise levels seemed
pretty high on 40 and 80.  40 seemed to close up about 0300z, so then it was
primarily 80 meters with a few mults from 160.  160 is always a big struggle
with a very poor antenna running QRP.

My daughter Kylee, KE0WPA, and I both shared operating time as single ops, using
the same equipment.  She seems to enjoy the challenge of QRP too!  Maybe it is
some kind of inherited affliction.

73,
Randy, ND0C