[3830] NAQP SSB WD8DSB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd8dsb@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WD8DSB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 06:15:55 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: WD8DSB
Operator(s): WD8DSB
Station: WD8DSB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 6:35

  160:   76    29
   80:   53    24
   40:   48    21
   20:   49    23
   15:   10     3
   10:
-------------------
Total:  236   100  Total Score = 23,600

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team:

Comments:

Operated all search and pounce in a very off and on operation just trying to get
points for my club (Society of Midwest Contesters).  Thought conditions were
poor and 160 meters turned out to be my best band (it's also my favorite band).

Transceiver: Kenwood TS-180s (100 watts) with 500 Hz IF filter
160/80 meter TX antenna: 68 foot base loaded vertical
40/20 meter TX antenna: 68 foot vertical end fed, also used 40 meter attic
dipole for some contacts.
RX Antennas: 3 small point fed pennants (pointing 40, 160, and 300 degrees).
Audio Filter: Hi-Per-Mite active audio filter (200 Hz bandwidth).

73,
Don (wd8dsb)