[3830] NAQP SSB N7DX(@K7RL) M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7dx@tonygarland.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N7DX(@K7RL) M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 06:44:43 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: N7DX
Operator(s): K7RL N7DX
Station: K7RL

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: Camano Island, WA
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Remote Operation

  160:   43    16
   80:  306    54
   40:  400    59
   20:  854    53
   15:  383    27
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1986   219  Total Score = 434,934

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team:

Comments:

We managed to hold onto the lead in the M/2 category for the first 11 hours or
so, but the other contenders eventually caught up and passed us in the last
hour. Some great competitors!

Great to have an opening on 15 again--about the same as during the CW session.

Seemed like 80m and 40m were better than during the CW session, but 160m was
really tough for us. Relatively few Qs there and some very strong stations
(e.g., N5ZO) could barely tell we were calling.  Strange one-way conditions like
that.

Lots of fun operating with Mitch, K7RL, and experiencing his amazing station.

More info at http://N7DX.TonyGarland.com and http://k7rl.com