[3830] NAQP SSB WW4LL M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, freddennin@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WW4LL M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 11:53:38 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): NN9DD W4VS K4NV WW4LL
Station: WW4LL

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: Georgia
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Remote Operation

  160:   45    21
   80:  497    49
   40:  413    57
   20:  303    45
   15:   63    15
   10:    5     3
-------------------
Total: 1326   190  Total Score = 251,940

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Like others from our neck of the woods have already commented, seems like 40
meters went long early.  We went to 40 at the beginning of the second hour and
stayed there with one radio for the duration. Our first hour exceeded 200 Qs,
picking up a few Qs and Mults on 10 and 15.

The new ICOMs continue to perform flawlessly in our remote environment.  I
operated on site, with the other 3 team members operating remotely, which worked
well.  On my end, I had an N1MM issue with TX locking up at times after hitting
the F1 Key.  Had to hit escape and F1 again to get out of TX.

Two of us operated the first 6 hours and two operated the last 6, with an almost
equal number of Qs attained on each shift.  Good group of friends assembled for
this one who did a great job.  My thanks to them and particular gratitude to
Mike, NN9DD for his technical assistance.  Good to work so many old friends.

NAQP always one of my favorites!

73'...Fred, WW4LL