[3830] NAQP SSB KB9YOJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kb9yoj@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KB9YOJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 16:20:16 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: KB9YOJ
Operator(s): KB9YOJ
Station: KB9YOJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ellettsville, IN
Operating Time (hrs): 9:12

  160:   87    29
   80:    2     2
   40:  129    36
   20:    8     5
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  226    72  Total Score = 16,272

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Tree Stands

Comments:

Super fun contest.  This was my first time running NAQP SSB.  I used my ZS6BKW
and Inverted L antennas with a Yaesu FT-450D 100watts.  Best rate was 93/hour on
40M, and 160M was awesome.  I had a 63/hour rate in the late evening!  I could
hear the weakest of stations and was able to work them easily on 160!  Hear'em
and work'em!

Good job to Team SMC Blaze Orange.  They were the top "Buck" of the
herd.  Team SMC Tree Stands, way to go!  37,015 points.

Matt
KB9YOJ