[3830] NAQP SSB N2QV M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kc2pih@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N2QV M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 21:44:00 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: N2QV
Operator(s): N2QV WU2X N2BW
Station: N2QV

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: ENY
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:  142    35
   80:  467    46
   40: 1110    55
   20:  409    48
   15:   67    23
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 2195   207  Total Score = 454,365

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Properly socially distanced. One op at the station, one remote. This contest was
fun for us because 12 hours is just about the most time we can spare on the
weekends. Also, being that it was low power, it meant that we could legitimately
operate a (first time ever) M/2 and not trip breakers and blow up receivers
(maybe?). With no excuses whatsoever, we did the best we could.

We had a guest operator show up in the shack, Rohan, N2BW.  Rohan is N2QV's 20
year old son who spends the bulk of his time studying. Rohan watched on for
awhile and then agreed to make some QSOs. He even managed to work a mult on 160,
scoring California. Hopefully we see more of him in the future!

Nothing really of note condition wise, except that the 40 meter Gods gifted us
an endless stream of QSOs.

Congrats to NO6T and NE1C.

73, N2QV & WU2X