[3830] ARRL Jan VHF K3DNE Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3dne@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF K3DNE Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 04:05:03 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  43     23  Total Score = 989

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Spent Saturday operating NAQP SSB. Why ARRL continues to place Jan VHF this
weekend boggles my mind. NAQP contest and NFL football pulls many away from
operating. Next weekend would be a better choice. Short E's opening Sunday
morning to W1/W2 but I think many missed it while on digital.

 Band   Mode  QSOs     Pts  Grd  Pt/Q
    50  FT4      1       1    0   1.0
    50  FT8     31      31   14   1.0
    50  MSK1     5       5    4   1.0
    50  USB      6       6    5   1.0
 Total  Both    43      43   23   1.0
Score: 989
1 Mult = 1.9 Q's

If you are an active contester or would like to get involved in contesting and
live in SC please consider applying to join SFCG – we are always looking for
more like-minded contest operators to be part of our team.
https://www.swampfoxcontestgroup.com/