[3830] ARRL Jan VHF K5ND/R Limited Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF K5ND/R Limited Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 00:03:15 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  201    59  Total Score = 14,514

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Activated 11 grids. 1 CW and 1 SSB contact, the rest MSK144 or FT8. Chased a few
gremlins with the equipment, but got them all working fine. Lots of improvements
for next time. Hall of Fame for me was Al, W5LUA, who worked me in all my grids
and all bands save for one 6 meter QSO. Joel, W5ZN, did much the same with 28
QSOs from most grids. Both were very helpful on 222 and 432.

Thanks for the QSOs. See you in June.