[3830] CWopsT KG5U Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg5u@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KG5U Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 14:11:23 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jan 20

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 0.95

------------
  160:
   80:  22
   40:  66
   20:   1
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  89  Mults = 85  Total Score = 7,565

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Wow...at 1257z, I realized the clock radio was playing NPR business
report--then, it came to me that that program segment is at the end of the
hour-then it came to me to open my eyes and look at the clock--only to find it
was 06:58 cst. Jumped out of bed, threw on pants and a shirt, started heating
water on the stove, turned on the computer, radio, n1mm, ran to kitchen to make
coffee, ran to radio room and sat down at 1302 with the radio on 20m CW with
Euros galore. Managed to work only 1 in three minutes (DK9KY--Thanks Armin!), so
went to 80 and played catch up the rest of the session. Also, was trying a new,
smaller 'Gaming' keyboard--it worked well--still a lot of stumbling fingers on
the keys, but think it'll be a keeper.
Great fun overall. Many thanks for the QSOs.

73,
dale, kg5u

Station:
Xcvr: Elecraft K3S, 100w
Antennas: 10-20m: AV-640, gnd mtd; 40m: Inv vee at 70ft; 80m: Inv vee at 70ft
Software: N1MM Logger+
Paddles: Kent iambic