[3830] NAQP SSB N4JN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, scottn4jn@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N4JN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 17:55:00 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: N4JN
Operator(s): N4JN
Station: N4JN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:
   80:   4      4
   40:   4      3
   20:  22     14
   15:   3      2
   10:
-------------------
Total:  33     23  Total Score = 759

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

This is the first log I've submitted in almost 6 years.  It was nice to be
playing radio again!  This was my first real use of the new-to-me TS-590.  The
difference between it and the old TS-440 it replaced was phenomenal.  The GAP
Titan played reasonably well in this contest, but as it got later in the
evening, I discovered that I really need a better NAQP antenna for 40 and 80
(and anything that will load up at all on 160).  Thanks for the Q's!