[3830] CWopsT K5KG Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, giwagner@k5kg.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K5KG Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 20:13:57 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jan 20

Call: K5KG
Operator(s): K5KG
Station: K5KG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WCF
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:    4
   20:  105
   15:    2
   10:
------------
Total:  111  Mults = 108  Total Score = 11,988

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Lost 7 minutes due to a strange occurrence with N1MM.  At 1905z just after
working N3BB, I got a notice from N1MM to install a new release, which I
declined.  Everything went south from there, and I can't remember all the gory
details, but I ended up closing N1MM and installing the new release. AOK after
that, except that my rhythm was broken, and it was hard to get it back.

73, Geo...