[3830] UK/EI DX CW G6T(G4MKP) SO12 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] UK/EI DX CW G6T(G4MKP) SO12 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 15:49:45 +0000
                    UK/EI DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: G6T
Operator(s): G4MKP
Station: G6T

Class: SO12 HP
QTH: Cambridgeshire
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:  351      37         32
   40:  469      43         18
   20:  316      44          5
   15:    9       4
   10:
----------------------------------
Total: 1145     128         55  Total Score = 931,836

Club:

Comments:

Thanks for the Qs.

After too many requests for repeats I reverted to 5NN with the exchange. The
problem is, I think, that the switchover delay in our transceivers from tx to rx
(and also the speed of the other operator), causes the first part of the
character(s) to be lost at the receive station during this switchover period. It
is exacerbated with cut numbers. I noticed this myself when running. I won't be
using this in future.

cheers,
Tel/G4MKP