[3830] BARTG Sprint K3MM SO Expert HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3mm@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] BARTG Sprint K3MM SO Expert HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 01:51:53 +0000
                    BARTG RTTY Sprint - 2021

Call: K3MM
Operator(s): K3MM
Station: K3MM

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:  189
   40:  259
   20:    9
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  457  Mults = 61  Continents = 6  Total Score = 167,262

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Had to work Saturday so PT in the last 9 hours or so on 40 and 80.  Worked a
couple JAs and YB on 40 and then my 40m beam crapped out.  Turns out it is just
the hardline connection according to Mr TDR, but too cold for tower work right
now. First time I've had a failure in 25 years! (except for lightning)  It was
fun to try a RTTY contest since I missed all of ARRL RU due to Covid.  73, Ty
K3MM