[3830] CQ160 CW N7US Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jim@n7us.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N7US Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 14:35:54 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N7US
Operator(s): N7US
Station: N7US

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 13:42

Total:  QSOs = 964  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 8  Total Score = 145,591

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

It didn't dawn on me until late the second night that I wasn't seeing any DX
spots because I had checked the telnet filter box to show only spots that are in
the call history file.  I do that for CWTs, so it's a habit that I just broke.
I wasn't looking at the N1MM telnet window, which would have shown those spots
in light gray.  Anyway, any DX I worked was in spite of that.

K3S/KPA1500 to a very impressive, cloud warming inverted vee at 50' with no
separate RX antenna.  At least the SWR was good.

And now to shovel out the better part of a foot of snow.  "What does it
mean when my left arm is tingling?"  (And I moved back here from Arizona?)