[3830] CQ160 CW K8CN Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K8CN Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 16:59:09 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 1:45

Total:  QSOs = 35  State/Prov = 12  Countries = 0  Total Score = 984

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I enjoy finding out who has good ears - why else would one enter a 160 meter
contest with QRP into the wrong antenna?  I also enjoyed hearing some DX (KH6,
XE, ZF), which is even more remarkable given the poor antenna here.  Thanks to
all who pulled out my signal by ESP, and thanks for the Qs.

Mike, K8CN

Rig: K3/10 @ 5 watts, 135 foot doublet fed with ladder line, up about 40 feet.