[3830] CQ160 CW K4HQK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jwfuller@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K4HQK Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 19:14:49 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K4HQK
Operator(s): K4HQK
Station: K4HQK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alexandria, VA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

Total:  QSOs = 241  State/Prov = 34  Countries = 3  Total Score = 20,498

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

With limited facilities and RFI 1830-1845 blowing N1MM's mind, as much as I
enjoy 160 meters this took some grit and determination ;-) Band conditions were
rather good--certainly no QRN--allowing me to work most of my reachable area
(eastern half of U.S. and Canada) plus NP2, KP4 and ZF2.

Friday night was my most productive thanks to massive activity and the fact that
no one was a dupe yet.

It was puzzling I couldn't find any CQing stations in LA, MS, AL, or
VO1/VO2/VE1.

My thanks to the patient souls who endured as I repeated my weak, confusing call
over and over for them.

73--and go PVRC!

John K4HQK
Alexandria, VA

Rig: IC-7410 barefoot--100w into half of an 80 meter dipole