[3830] CQ160 CW SQ6ABC(LZ1ABC) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW SQ6ABC(LZ1ABC) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 20:48:08 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: SQ6ABC
Operator(s): LZ1ABC
Station: LZ1ABC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Sierpnica
Operating Time (hrs): 10

Total:  QSOs = 519  State/Prov = 3  Countries = 41  Total Score = 112,244

Club:

Comments:

QTH: Village called Sierpnica in Sound-West Poland
Rig: Kenwood TS-590s (100w) synced with RSP1A using LZ1AQ TRX-SDR Switch Kit.
Ant: Inverted-L (14.5m vertical wire and 28.1m horizontal wire) with 17 radials
(each 18m). Took also the LZ1AQ active antenna with me, but the location was so
quiet that I didn't need to use it.