[3830] WFD KT4Q 1I LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt4q.nc@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WFD KT4Q 1I LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2021 06:10:58 +0000
                    Winter Field Day - 2021

Call: KT4Q
Operator(s): KT4Q
Station: KT4Q

Class: 1I LP
QTH: MS
Operating Time (hrs): 12.5

  160:
   80:
   40:   23     47     14
   20:   17    249     17
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:   40    296     31  Mults = 12  Total Score = 6,756

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Score:  438 (QSO Points) x 2 (Low Power) x 6 (6 Mode/Bands) + 1,500 (Bonus
Points) = 6,756

I haven't operated Winter Field Day since the year it was introduced and there
was very little activity that year.  This time there was significantly more
activity and really is now a true contest.  Enjoyed working a contest from my
motorhome in a campground near Starkville, MS.  Unfortunately I had issues with
my on board generator so has to operate on commercial power and miss the
additional 1,500 bonus points. Still lots of activity but certainly not the
strongest station on the bands.  First contest from Mississippi.  I was
surprised at the number of stations that asked my section abbreviation.
Especially the VEs but I guess they are not used to mailing anything to MS.

Rig:  Yaesu FTdx5000MPL (95 Watts)
Ants: Cushcraft R4 Vertical at 6 feet, Buddie Pole with 40m whips at 10 feet
Dig:  RIGBlaster Advantage
S/W:  WriteLog for logging, CW and RTTY.  Converted to N1MM for Cabrillo
generation

Vy 73 de Steve - KT4Q