[3830] KRC SST NJ8M Academy Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KRC SST NJ8M Academy Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2021 21:08:23 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Feb 5

Call: NJ8M
Operator(s): NJ8M
Station: NJ8M

Class: Academy Single Op HP
QTH: Kansas
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:  25     15
   20:
-------------------
Total:  25     15  Total Score = 375

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

First SST. I figured since I am a CWOPS Advisor that I should give the kids a
chance. Setting up N1MM for 12 WPM and working the guys was nice. There were a
few that were new to this exchange and there were a few who were biting at the
bit for speed. LOL.

It contest not for the sake of contesting but to better your operating skills.
Just like get on the air to improve your cw skills dont improve your cw skills
to get on the air.

Tune it up, learn how to load up N1MM, set at the speed you are comfortable with
and GO!

73 all. Strong work.
Morgan NJ8M CWOPS #1590
Cell: 785-554-5561