[3830] MnQP K4IU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K4IU@me.com
Subject: [3830] MnQP K4IU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2021 00:01:14 +0000
                    Minnesota QSO Party - 2021

Call: K4IU
Operator(s): K4IU
Station: K4IU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Rochester, MN
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:       1        0
   80:     106        0
   40:     114        0
   20:     110        0
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:     334      668  Mults = 76  Total Score = 50,768

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

My first MNQP after 20 years of living in MN. (usually in HI) It was all CW, I
put in about 6 hours. I had to share antennas with Judy, K0UH, when she got on
SSB. During last hour I moved to 80 to avoid tangling up with the Sprinters! Had
a few local Qs on 160, Was fun QSO party but glad to be inside instead of
rovering. Hats off to you guys.

Fred K4IU