[3830] EU-DX EA5IUY SOABCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Hillyshog@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] EU-DX EA5IUY SOABCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2021 01:06:41 +0000
                    European Union DX Contest - 2021

Call: EA5IUY
Operator(s): EA5IUY
Station: EA5IUY

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: ALICANTE
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:   22
   40:  128
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  150     0      74   54  Total Score = 154,112

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

That was a lot of fun!!
Tks to all for the Q´s and sorry to those I could not hear.

Kwd TS890s, SPE Expert 1,3K-FA, Palstar AT2K Tuner,
Random wire with 9/1 balun out of window of 4th Floor Apartment, supported by
Fibre Glass Pole in horizontal plane, giving an upside down inverted 'V'
(not the greatest antenna but allows me to play from home!!)

Cheers
Gary