[3830] NA Sprint CW NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ufo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2021 03:42:49 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R
Remote Operation

   80:   3
   40:  10
   20:  12
---------------------
Total:  25     Mults = 20  Total Score = 500

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Just two short stints as I pushed to get SO2R working on my remote Flex 6600.
I solved a bunch of problems, and now started fixing a bunch of logging
settings.
Its amazing I got remote SO2r working, since I haven't been at the remote
station
for over 5 months...

I guess I like the earlier start time for more 20m, but it didn't make nuch
difference to me - I was working out configuration bugs, rather than
watching propagation.

NN7SS Burt WA (op K6UFO)

20m: 2 element yagi at 48 feet
40m: GXP 2 element yagi at 72 feet