[3830] EU-DX G6T(G4MKP) SOABCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] EU-DX G6T(G4MKP) SOABCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2021 19:29:08 +0000
                    European Union DX Contest - 2021

Call: G6T
Operator(s): G4MKP
Station: G6T

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: Cambridge
Operating Time (hrs): 12.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:  101            32        67
   80:  180            41        93
   40:  381            48       135
   20:  161            41        56
   15:    2             2         1
   10:
---------------------------------------
Total:  825     0     164       351  Total Score = 3,665,148

Club:

Comments:

Good inaugural contest. Lots of activity and no pre-fill for districts. A few
stations questioned zone 27. I suspect they were expecting a district not
realizing we are no longer part of the European Union.

Alternate CQ (not same band) worked well. I was able to operate within about
15Khz of 2nd harmonics on 40m/20m(dependent upon beam heading). Made about 180
S&P QSO's which was okay but could have done better. BPFs and stubs did
their job well but antennas are just a few metres apart so it's about as good as
I can get.

Best bit for me was passing stations to my other run and making the QSOs.

Live scores was a great motivator for this one. Was chasing down OE5TXF and S53V
for hours while, at the same time, being chased by MM9I.

Thanks for Qs everyone.

cheers,
Tel/G6T/G4MKP