[3830] MnQP WQ6X Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ron@wq6x.info
Subject: [3830] MnQP WQ6X Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2021 04:25:23 +0000
                    Minnesota QSO Party - 2021

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: WQ6X

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 3:33
Remote Operation

  160:      0        0
   80:      0        0
   40:     21        0
   20:      9        0
   15:      0        0
   10:      0        0
-------------------------
Total:     30        0  Mults = 21  Total Score = 1,260

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This was truly a last-minute last-minute run from NX6T in Fallbrook.
My main focus was XE-RTTY, but who can refuse a little mindless CW OP'ing
for an a couple of Hours.
While I always want MORE stations to participate in their own QSO party,
overall, I was pleased with the floods of MN stations throughout Saturday.
Y'all should schedule some Sunday time as well, for those who can't
make it on Saturday, for whatever reason.
Nevertheless, those who DiD put MN in our LoGs - THANK YOU!
LooK for a writeup on this GiG at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com.