[3830] XE RTTY WQ6X HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ron@wq6x.info
Subject: [3830] XE RTTY WQ6X HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2021 04:37:34 +0000
                    Mexico RTTY International Contest - 2021

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: WQ6X

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca
Operating Time (hrs): 13:13
Remote Operation

   80:   21     6
   40:   34     8
   20:  108    18
   15:   31    10
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  194    42  Total Score = 19,992

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This was truly a last-minute last-minute remote run from NX6T in Fallbrook.
My main focus was XE-RTTY, altho I dabbled in the SPRINT and the
other QSO parties.
The BiG problems this weekend were heat in the shack and incessant
internet dropouts.  If I seemed to disappear all of a sudden,
it was because either the VPN connection or connection to the radio
 would drop out.  Nothing more frustrating than hearing you calling me
while the VPN won't allow me to type or press function keys.
At least I survived it.
LooK for a writeup on this GiG at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com.