[3830] XE RTTY N1MGO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] XE RTTY N1MGO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2021 14:19:16 +0000
                    Mexico RTTY International Contest - 2021

Call: N1MGO
Operator(s): N1MGO
Station: N1MGO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Remote Operation

   80:   54     6
   40:  123    23
   20:  119    26
   15:   26     6
   10:
-------------------
Total:  322    61  Total Score = 46,116

Club:

Comments:

Thanks for all the fun!  KT1I and I shared my remote see www.n1mgo.org
The remote is located in Westminster MA.  It has wire dipoles only for
antennas.
Because this contest does not have a multi operator-single tx class we took
turns operating, mixed day and night for each.
Lots of fun, saw many of the usual ones for RTTY contests and some new ones,
always good to see new ones.
propagation was a bit off, no 10mtr, some 15mtr 20 and 40 were great, 80 was
good.
We used WriteLog at the remote and WriteLog Control Site at the operators
position, with the RC-1101 for the radio front-panel. There was an RSP1a
providing the bandscope.  All of the hardware/software worked flawless, no
problems except operator induced, especially late at night!
We each posted a log under our own call, each operated remote from our own QTH.
I have operated other stations in the past, including K3 stations with
remote-rig boxes with my K3 as a front panel, and the Writelog remote setup is
the most flexable of them all.  The K3/remoterig may be the best rig fronpanel,
but the Writelog remote with the RC-1101 setup can be used with most radios.
TS-590sg, Elecraft KPA500 amp and dipoles in the trees!
Thanks,
Gordon - N1MGO