[3830] XE RTTY WB9TFH HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, giljvan@netscape.net
Subject: [3830] XE RTTY WB9TFH HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2021 22:47:00 +0000
                    Mexico RTTY International Contest - 2021

Call: WB9TFH
Operator(s): WB9TFH
Station: WB9TFH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 2.4

   80:   47     4
   40:   76    11
   20:  102    21
   15:   16    10
   10:
-------------------
Total:  241    46  Total Score = 26,634

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

First time in this in contest. Spent time on Saturday reconfiguing radio
equipment and my new used Alpha99 recently purchased and missed the afternoon.
I did ok, for part time. Wished there would been more XE stations on the air for
mults. Was able to use my new used Alpha 99. What a difference when running and
being heard. Had some great runs, on 20m, 40m and 80m. As for DX, some EU's,
nothing west of USA. I do have 3 rtty decoders on the screen and it helped when
one screen didn't decode and another did, especially when running and you don't
have to ask for repeats. Did better than expected, will compete again. Getting
me ready for CQWW WPX.